Just a “Quiche”…
I apologize for the lack of posting, but my 2 months at school proved to be more time consuming than I had imagined it would be! I had a wonderful time though and made some great friends. Additionally, it furthered my love of CrossFit and I plan to join a gym here in OH shortly!
The title is a play on words, but almost no one will get it because it is a family joke. For some reason, I have at least 2 family stories that involve the word “quiche”. My aunt, while on a date in her teens, decided that the “quiche” on the menu sounded delicious, but she was unsure of how to pronounce it…she guessed it was pronounced “quickie” It has been a joke ever since! Hubby’s grandmother pronounces it “kish” which we find equally as funny and cute!
Anyways, back to the post. This is basically to put in writing the upcoming winter projects I have planned and some goals for 2013. Pictures will be posted in the future regarding our meals and trips!
- Complete Christmas Card Scrapbook for 2012 Christmas
- Print Italy vacation photos and make wall display, fill photo album and frame
- Organize scrapbook area and create a wrapping station
- Organize and label basement storage area by holiday and use
- Create wine bottle candles!! (must find a glass cutter first)
courtesy of http://ourhobbyhouse.blogspot.com/2011/04/wine-bottle-candles.html
And some of these too…
courtesy of http://diy.weddingbee.com/topic/my-diy-wine-bottle-centerpieces
- Cover living room pillows (oh yea, and learn how to sew!)
- Learn how to make couch covers and cover living room couches
- Sand and finish piano
- Move piano inside
- Get a piano repairman to tune and replace keys
- Hire a piano teacher for Hubby
- And if there is any time leftover…make some fun Pinterest craft items!
Goals for 2013:
- Get my yoga certification
- Work towards Lululemon Ambassador status
- Put on Humane Society 5K with hubby
- Do a Triathlon (sprints qualify!)
- Join a Crossfit gym for at least 3 months
- Get a good deployment scheduled
- Think seriously about making grandbabies for my parents and in-laws in the next year-year and a half
- Learn to meditate
- Explore Ohio with Hubs and Beaubie!
- Blog at least 2-3 times per week
Ok, now that I have that in writing, I plan to revisit it quarterly We’ll see how this goes!
Beaubie and I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and New Years! What are your resolutions/goals for 2013?? Do share!